Friday, March 2, 2012

Cheap and Quality Phone Cover For LG900

This is a quick post today because I want to share my new phone cover I recently purchase for my Net10 LG900 phone I'd mentioned in a previous post.  I've been looking around for a quality phone cover for my LG900 ever since I purchased my phone last August.  I finally stumbled across this great cover on Amazon.



It comes in a variety of different colors such as black, red, blue, zebra print and so on.  The best part though is the price.  I purchased a black one and a red one (it's actually more of a dark burgundy) at $0.75 each!  What a bargain!  Plus the quality is amazing!  It's a hard cover but has a slight rubber feel to it.  It really makes the phone look a lot more expensive than it actually is.  I have people asking me all the time what kind of Blackberry I have.  HA!

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...